ARE AN ANCIENT ESOTERIC TRADITION
Contents of the Book
this book will do for you
Ceremonial of the Gnostic Wedding
This, of course, is a very special ceremony. It is for two persons who are well advanced in Runic practice and who like to seal their relationship with energies from the realms of creation. This way the relationship becomes a creative entity by itself. This ceremony marks the beginning of joint work of partners who are either already married or who have a marriage-like relationship. This ceremony can be used for a wedding.
It should be performed wither by the two partners jointly with no one else attending, or it can be performed jointly with a group.
The setup of the altar should reflect the ceremony. For instance, the names of the participants should be there, perhaps inscribed in candles with Runes. Personal objects that the participants want to charge can be there as well. There is a lot of flexibility allowed and the partners should prepare each step of the ceremony in detail. An alternative would be a Rune Master leading the ceremony. In this case the Rune Master says all chants, which then are repeated by the couple.
1. Initial Meditation:
Everybody sits down comfortably.
Leave all daily worries, worldly thoughts, etc., behind you and be aware of the special occasion the the uniqueness of the situation in which you are going to embark. Be aware of the Inner Rune Realm and strengthen it in preparation for the ceremony. Be aware that the inner Rune realms of both partners are joined in one and live in it. I suggest that this joining of inner Rune Realms should be practiced before the wedding ceremony.
2. All participants chant Odin's Rune Song.
3. Put the set of Rune staves around yourself and the Altar
4. Bless the personal objects that have been put onto the altar.
5. Light the Altar Candle and say the following:
of the Light
6. Take the cups with water or wine. Hold both hands over it. Be aware of the purpose of this ceremonial. Meditate upon the roots of all being. Through the palms of your hands project energy into the water or wine. Be aware that you established now an astral link with the water and be aware that it represents the principle of the soul, or of desire which is at the root of manifestation. Bless the water - do this mentally in silence. Be aware that the energies of the water increase as the ceremonial continues.
7. Everybody takes the body position of YR. chant YR three times:
YR -- YR -- YR
8. Light the incense and say:
the power of the Runes
MAN -- MAN -- MAN
10. Every participant focuses on the Hammer of Thor. You are aware that the energies of the burning candles are transmitted into the water by means of the incense and that the combined energy is then projected upon the Hammer of Thor, which now contains the synthesis of all energies. You are aware that you can direct the energy of the hammer of Thor wherever you decide to direct it so that it ultimately will manifest into your universe.
11. Hold your hand over the Hammer of Thor, feel the interaction between yourself and the Hammer.
12. Take the body position of SIG-TYR and chant SIG-TYR three times
SIG-TYR -- SIG-TYR -- SIG-TYR
Activate the outer Rune Realm
13. Light the two candles that symbolize the couple.
are the candles
14. Charge the outer Rune realm as follows: Take your power rod, or dagger, and point at each Rune of the set around yourself and the altar while you chant the mantra of each Rune and follow up with its stanza from the magical poem. At the same time point at the Rune. Your partner (s) and other participants of the ceremonial go into body-and/or hand positions of each Rune that you chant. They join you in chanting the Rune and keep chanting the Rune while you recite the stanza.
Oooooorrrrrrr (the mantra)
T H O R N
H A G A L
G I B O R
Now the couple and other participants are ready to fully charge your inner
Rune realm. Everybody sits or lies down in a comfortable position. The
couple may connect so that the energies circulate freely within them and
spiral to higher and higher levels of intensity. The meditation should
be adjusted to the occasion. There is a lot of room for the couple to
decide how the Rune realm should look.
focus on the Rune NOD. You see it surrounded with light and life force
You are aware that each of these Runes is a key to your ceremonial for calling the soul mate. You may have prepared a bind-rune or a special talisman for this purpose containing these Runes.
NOD gives awareness of karma. It brings you in contact with your karmic background and it is the key to overcome karma and to grow beyond karmic limitations. NOD helps you understand karmic reasons for the two becoming one in the Gnostic wedding.
LAF gives you knowledge of the cosmic law that ties two lives together and protects the union and embrace where the two join into one.
TYR as the Hammer of Thor has the goal of synthesis through unification of the male and female energies.
HAGAL gives universal union, or embrace, that generates a new universe, or a new world crystal.
EH reminds the partners of the law of the union which leads to the completeness of GIBOR
GIBOR is the wheel of life, which is turned as a result of union in mutual embrace.
Now, being aware of the function of each Rune that is part of the ceremonial, you strengthen the Runes in action by continuing with the visible ceremonial in your outer realm.
Ceremonial - the main part:
the law of nature
Light the candle of LAF
love connected with each other
Light the candle of TYR
towards each other
Light the candle of HAGAL
Man and Woman
20. Partners rotate slowly while chanting three times NOD, then three times HAGAL.
Light the candle of EH
worlds of Life
Light the candle of GIBOR
23. Drink the water or the wine.
24. Meditate for several minutes
26. Extinguish all candles.
Grounding of surplus energy
27. Chant IS three times while imagining all energies draining into the ground and your room being cleared of all surpolus energy.
IS -- IS -- IS